WE ARE OPEN
We are committed to the ongoing health and safety of our patients, staff, associates and the general public.
Our clinic has and will continue to follow all the directives and guidelines provided by the government of Alberta.
Our New Policies and Procedures!
- All our staff are pre-screened including getting their temperature checked daily.
- Proper and approved PPE are worn by all staff while in the office
- All surfaces are wiped down in-between patient visits
What You Can Do!
- We are limiting the number of patients in our clinics at any one time so please be prepared to wait in your vehicle until your appointment time.
- When you do enter the clinic, please wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer station provided at all our locations.
- Please fill out our Pre-screen questionnaire and allow us to take your temperature with a contactless thermometer.
What We Are Doing To Help!
- Curbside Delivery
- Free Canada Wide Shipping
* As the covid-19 situation develops, as do our policies. We are always up to date with AHS guidelines